Global style icon, singer, model and actress, Selena Gomez was the guest designer for the new 28 pair of shoes for Adidas Neo Label collection. She modeled all of her designed shoes bringing up her “florally rebellious” side that accentuates edginess at all sides.
Wearing her favorite pieces from the collection, she pairs a button detail flower dress with a grey denim jacket bringing cool layering to a spring look. Giving casual wear a glamorous twist, Selena lounges in her super wedge hi-top sneakers and kicks back in her monochrome striped pants, teaming them with a chic black bralet and floral track top for a dash of colors.
Selena has revealed her sassy and rebellious streak in the new adidas NEO collection. The comfortable, easy to wear pieces bring a cool edge to spring day wear which can be mixed and matched so teens can experiment with their style.
For more information on Selena’s new collection and to stay up to date on all things NEO, go to http://www.adidas.com/neo or visit the NEO Twitter account @adidasNEOLabel.
adidas NEO Label footwear is available in the Philippines in selected department and sports stores. Thank you for dropping by on my blog. Enjoy your day! :)
World is evolving and the level of competency is rising as well but just a quick question, how can you keep on track? When I graduated in college, this was actually my question to myself. Adjustment for me that time was never easy because it was not only me who finished a degree. Real world was not something I can play on but a tough challenge to beat. What I learned was not how many applicants you can outshine on a single day; it was on how you can outwit yourself for proving something that you think you can’t but you can.
Based on my own perspective, let me give you 5 ways on how can you beat your old self to become more successful in life.
1. Do not make an everyday routine. Going on a same cycle each day should not be done by young professionals for boredom will strike hard in the end. Make each day worth your time by scheduling something new, hang out with your friends, come out of your comfort zone and try to be creative just once in a while.
2. Stop whining and work hard. An old self will do this more often but if you want a fresh start, be initiative. A work should be done on time, not later or tomorrow without any ifs or buts.
3. Loosen up sometimes, please. Being competitive is okay but too much is no longer healthy. A weekend after work party or an after shift playtime are the best ways to end your day than settle on your desk crying about your numbers.
4. Constructive criticisms are doors for improvements not walls to block you. Learning from a good friend (hi Tee!), feedback of your bosses on your performance is/are for your own self-awareness. Make this opportunity to grow and learn more. From there, you will learn your weaknesses and work it out.
5. Pray. No matter what you do, at the end of the day, you will rest on your bed talking to Him. Be thankful to Him for everything. Saying a prayer will pour more blessings to you and to the people that surround you so make it a habit.
What I wore – Sunnies (Sprinto), Leather Jacket (River Island), White Tee (Uniqlo Ph), Watch (Cotton On), Crop Pants (Oxygen) and Loafers (SM Milanos).
Photos by Excell Neri
Thanks for reading my post. Have a fun day ahead. :)